- Demonstrate the indirect and direct skills necessary for correct transfer of a patient with one-side weakness to a wheelchair.
- Demonstrate correct use of the future tense with “will” and “going to” in affirmative, negative, and interrogative forms.
- Activity Instructions and Handouts: A3 CNA-Contextualized Grammar
- Unit: Contextualized Grammar
- Course: Nursing Assistant with ESL Support
Developed by Penny Mortier, ESL Instructor
School of Adult and General Education Central New Mexico Community College